BIOGRAPHY OF RAQUEL HEATH
I was born and raised in Sao Paulo, Brazil and I came to the United States in 1997 to attend an international language school in Santa Barbara, California. After completing their one-year academic program, I attended Santa Barbara City College for an additional three years of continuing education in language and business management.
In 2004 I decided to pursue my passion in aesthetics. Iíve been a licensed aesthetician for over 10 years in both California and Nevada States.
When I lived in Las Vegas, Nevada I was hired by the Spa at Southern Highlands, an exclusive memberís only boutique spa. There, I performed an extensive list of aesthetic treatments, trained new aestheticians, cared for inventory and product supplies, as well as assisted the spa manager on researching and ordering new spa product lines and equipment. I also helped in the creation of new and unique spa services and protocols, which set Southern Highlands spa apart from its competition.
In Santa Barbara, I worked for Le Reve Organic Spa where I expanded my education and passion for Organic skincare.
Over the years I have attended seminars, classes and received further accreditation to become an expert in the following treatments:
- Anti-Aging, rejuvenation and skin healing treatments at the skinís cellular level utilizing botanical Stem-Cells and organic skincare lines such as DNA, Eminence & Jurlique.
- Photo Rejuvenation facials to help the reversal of hyper-pigmentation and rosacea as well as efficient treatments for acne.
- Deep levels of chemical peels and microdermabrasion to maximize new cell regeneration.
- Comfortable and efficient waxing services.
- Sunless airbrush body tanning.
- Eyebrow and eyelash color enhancing tinting.
- Makeup application.
- Advanced training and certification on Novalash & Blink Faux Mink Eyelash Extensions
- Various body treatments including scrubs, wraps and cellulite reduction.
My goal is through each treatment to give my clients the results they are seeking, while promoting deep relaxation.
When Iím not working, I love spending time with family, friends and my three adorable Shelties Elvis, Jimi & Gigi. When time allows, I also enjoy traveling and experiencing new places and cultures.
My experience was amazing, I really enjoyed Raquels' description of the facial process as she went along. Extremely tranquil experience even with extractions, the massage during the facial was also great! Thank you!
Wonderful! Raquel was very professional & did a great job on my brows!
- Barbara R.
I was recommended a facial from Raquel by more than 1 person. I hadn't had a facial in over 14 years and I thought why not, its been long enough!
The ambiance is very soothing and natural feeling, and the room itself was dimmed and lovely. Raquel did everything in her power to make me comfortable and happy. I learned a lot during the facial, she used nothing but natural ingredients and a Clarisonic tool which left me feeling so great that I'm off to buy one myself. She gave me tips on how to care for my skin and since then my skin has been looking great. Over all, it was a wonderful experience. AAA++++